What we offer
- Business hours are 9 – 5, Mon – Fri. Contact us anytime.
- Pre-configured, customized desktop computers.
- Data and program transfer to replacement computers – any brand.
- Full Office365 implementation and management.
- Backup systems and upgrades – any brand.
- Computer and wireless infrastructure consultation and management.
- Consumer and business technology management and support.
- In-shop, on-site, remote, and subscription based service and support.
- Computer accessories.
- Self-serve copy service along with lamination on demand.
- Phones, tablets, and Apple products on a selected basis. Contact us for details.
What we do not offer
- We no longer service or sell printers or replacement ink cartridges.
- We do not sell computer parts, modems, and routers at the retail level. Will install those items, of course, as part of a normal service.
Who we are
Sauve’s ( pronounced so-vee’s ) has been under current ownership 45+ years. We are a multi-year, award winning business with countless training and manufacturer certificates issued over the course of our tenure. Previously, it was a toy store in downtown Two Rivers but converted to office equipment early on. Yes, Smith Corona and Remington!
The office equipment industry naturally evolved over time to fully embrace modern day computing, and Sauve’s evolved along with it. We currently have a selection of Sauve’s manufactured products and services along with a variety of retail products. We are able to customize our selection to client needs instead of the client adapting to generic, one size fits all, products and services.
We always begin with consultation. It starts with simply asking what your computing needs are in plain language – no techno-babble. Requirements come first, then hardware and software is selected to match those requirements.
Again, no techno-babble allowed!